Publications in books, journals, conferences and workshops
- See this  on Google
Speech synthesis in-depth articles are mostly posted to the following journals:
- ISCA's Speech Communication Journal (Elsevier)
- IEEE Transactions on AUDIO, SPEECH & LANGUAGE PROCESSING
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
- Computer Speech and Language (Academic Press - Journal)
- Bibliography Search on Speech Processing
- See also other journals on Science Direct
ISCA ITRW Speech Synthesis Workshops (SSW)
- see Speech Synthesis Workshop article.
INTERSPEECH (Previously Eurospeech / ICSLP)
- EUROSPEECH 2003 : ISCA Special session : paper on hot topics in speech synthesis
- INTERSPEECH 05, Lisbon 2005 (full papers online)
- INTERSPEECH 06, Pittsburgh, 2006.
- INTERSPEECH 07, Antwerp, 2007.
- INTERSPEECH 08, Brisbane, 2008.
- INTERSPEECH 09, Brighton, 2009.
- INTERSPEECH 10, Tokyo, 2010.
- INTERSPEECH 11, Florence, 2011.
- VOQUAL'03, August 27-29, 2003, Geneva, Switzerland
- TTS2002 IEEE 2002 WORKSHOP ON SPEECH SYNTHESIS, Dedicated to the memory of Michael Macon, September 11-13, 2002, Doubletree Hotel Santa Monica, California, USA.
- International Conference: Speech Prosody 2004
- Voice and Emotions, XV Annual Pacific Voice Conference and First International Pacific Voice & Speech Foundation /
PIXAR Animation Studios Conference on Voice Quality and Emotions, PIXAR Animations Studios, Emeryville, California, March 11-13, 2005.
- ISCA workshop on speech and emotions, Belfast 2000 (Proceedings are online).